Hi John,

> I'm still in need of having MacNewFile, MacOpenFiles, and MacReopenApp
> methods (http://docs.wxwidgets.org/trunk/classwx_app.html) and would
> appreciate any update on when you may have chance to add them.

Do you have any update on Mac* methods or any suggestion on how these
can be added? Maybe you can do one or two of them and I'll use it as
an example to complete the other methods? It would be good to also add
MacPrintFile and MacOpenURL as my product now supports file printing
as well.

If you are not available to work on this, can you recommend someone
who can do this or at least to provide some initial implementation.
Thank you.

Paul.