Am 09.07.2010 22:35, schrieb Heinz-M. Graesing:
Hello x2gousers,

On some distros (with a different zip application to debian) the plugin
content is unzipped without the applied user rights. In this case
firefox crashes during the visit of a site containing the plugin. You
can avoid this by running following command inside the users home directory:

chmod +x
.mozilla/firefox/[profile]/extensions/x2goplu...@obviously-nice.de/x2goclient/x2goclient

Some additional information:

the plugin itself is under development. It's a combination of x2goclient and and a dynamically linked library (.so / .dll), but what you see and can use is mainly the classic "x2goclient" as we know it. The library is needed to start x2goclient. We are discussing to use "qtbrowserplugin" instead, which would replace the library and will offer support for other browsers (like ie).
You can have a look inside the code of the library here:

http://x2go.obviously-nice.de/mozplug/

To build an operational library, you'll have to download and use a mozilla firefox source tree.

Regards,

Alex & Heinz