Hi Besma,

On Do 16 Feb 2012 10:45:32 CET Basma Mcharek Boussif wrote:

One of our clients, Andries Noback, had the following problem, today, with our application, while using x2go.

The font size in the application decreased while the connection was established through x2go.

There are two option switches ,,setdpi'' and ,,dpi'' in .x2goclient/sessions. Have you played with those already?

Did the font size change occur while the session was already running? Or was the font size after session startup smaller then the one on the local desktop?

Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B
mail: mike.gabr...@das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy: