Hi,

Den 19. feb. 2012 22:50, skrev Terje Andersen:
Hi,

Den 19. feb. 2012 21:46, skrev Mihai Moldovan:
<snip>

Well... personally, I don't care about x86-only machines either, as
there was only one generation without x86_64 support, but since I "went
the extra mile", I'd still like to know if it's working on these boxes
too. Let's see if other people are reporting back. :)
I might be able to get my hands on a Mac at work tomorrow, but I can't promise it, and I'm not sure if it's 32 or 64 bits.
I'll report back soon as I have found the Mac and tested.

I'm sorry to say that the Mac (the only one we had) isn't around at our office anymore. So I can't help with testing Mac packages :-(

//Terje