On  Di 21 Jan 2014 10:46:40 CET, Mike Gabriel wrote:

Hi all,

we are close to bumping X2Go Client to a new release series (4.0.2.x).

This new release branch will require two patches for libssh 0.5.x that distro maintainers should bring into their distributions before packaging the soon-to-appear release series 4.0.2.x of X2Go Client.

For further reading, please look at the bug I have just filed against libssh 0.5.4-1 in Debian.

Attached to this mail, you will find the two required patches in normal diff format.

Furthermore, X2Go Client currently does not work with libssh 0.6.0.

We will try making X2Go Client build and run with 0.6.x releases soon. Our goal is that the 4.0.2.x release series will work with 0.6.1 and later versions.

light+love,
Mike

PS: the Debian bug I refer to is #736231 [1].

Mike

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/736231
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM