Am 01.02.2014 01:14, schrieb Michael DePaulo:
> Has anyone seen this error when resuming fedora x2goserver sessions? I
> seem to be experiencing it often from my windows x2goclients.
>
> http://i.imgur.com/9Va5sJJ.png
>
> This screenshot was taken on x2goclient 4.0.1.3 (Win 8.1 64-bit)
> connecting to x2goserver 4.0.1.10 (Fedora 20 64-bit).

And you're sure you have "pidof" installed on the server?
(Not sure of the package name in fedora; debian wheez has it in
http://packages.debian.org/wheezy/sysvinit-utils)
Try "which pidof" to see if it's there.
=> If you don't have it, I guess you should try to locate the fedora
package it is in, and file a bug against x2goserver that the proper
dependency should be added to the fedora package.

-Stefan