Hi Alex,

On  Mi 05 Mär 2014 11:49:02 CET, Oleksandr Shneyder wrote:

Hello all,

Thank you for all your contributions to X2Go code. However, sometimes it
is not easy to test and apply patches, that you send us via a developer
mailing list. To make this procedure for us easier, please create your
patches like it described in the GIT documentation:

http://www.git-scm.com/book/en/Distributed-Git-Contributing-to-a-Project#Public-Large-Project

@Mike: What do you think about it? Should we include this link in our
Wiki-Documentation?

One more feedback on the above article.

Best practice for applying patches (for me at least) is if contributors attach patches to mails as an attachment (or several attachments).

Patches sent inline (as recommended by the howto linked above) are much harder to handle (at least for me, my mail client, my workflows).

Thanks+Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM