Hi Alex,

On  Mi 28 Nov 2018 17:03:52 CET, Oleksandr Shneyder wrote:

Hi Mike,

this parameter is needed for the case if brokeruser and x2gouser are not
same. Until this commit X2Go client only sent broker login to the
broker, and not login name on x2go server.
So if you are connecting to broker with name user1 and after this you
want to connect to x2go server as user2, it was impossible to find out
the list of sessions running for user2 on x2go server. Now X2Go client
sends both logins (on broker and on x2go server).
There are plenty use cases, where this information can be used. Another
case when several broker users sharing same accounts on x2go servers. In
this case you can track connection between X2Go Users and Broker Users.

Anyway this should not brake any previous setups. X2Go Broker should
just ignore arguments which are not supported.

Regards
Alex

I have added the login feature now to the X2Go Session Broker.

I encountered one corner case:

  * login into broker with X2Go Client for user A
  * the broker sends over one session profile that has
    broker agent support and can query the X2Go Server
    in the profile for running/suspended sessions
  * if there are sessions running/suspended for the broker
    user, then it reports that there is a session running
    or suspended (for the broker user)

  * if I now login with a user B (so another user as the
    broker user), I get (of course) a new session

Do you have a concept for this behaviour? Or do you simply deactivate session resuming for setups where broker user != server user?

Greets,
Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: mike.gabr...@das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de