Hi,
to get automatically lougut I tried with the TMOUT variable.
I put these lines in /etc/profile

TMOUT=1200
readonly TMOUT
export TMOUT

On local machine it give just a readonly error and the desktop starts.
On the contrary the X2GO session doesn't start even with only TMOUT=1200
I need to automatically logout users after a day of idle, what do you
suggest?

Max