How are you switching to fullscreen? In the default keyboard configuration
there's ctrl+alt+f and ctrl+alt+Shift+f. Can you please check if that
problem show with both. Also note the nxagent 3.5-99.25 is buggy regarding
full screen, so maybe you should try updating tie the freshly released
3.5.99.26.

Uli

Sylvain Cuaz <sylv...@ilm-informatique.fr> schrieb am Di., 9. Feb. 2021,
17:31: