Hi guys,

I just checked the Jenkins and I could see that there are some issues
building the X2Go Client heuler packages for bullseye. Looks like the
problem is in qt4 build dependencies, which is not available in bullseye
anymore. I don't want to get involved in the packaging process, but I
think it's very important to have the nightly builds working for debian
testing. What do you think about it?

regards,
Alex
Oleksandr Shneyder        | Email: o.shney...@phoca-gmbh.de
phoca GmbH                | Tel. : 0911 - 14870374 0
Schleiermacherstr. 2      | Fax. : 0911 - 14870374 9
D-90491 Nürnberg          | Mobil: 0163 - 49 64 461

Geschäftsführung: Dipl.-Inf. Oleksandr Shneyder

Amtsgericht München       | http://www.phoca-gmbh.de
HRB 196 658               | http://www.x2go.org
USt-IdNr.: DE281977973