Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 19:27:08 +0000
From: "Cohen, Neil" <nco...@verisign.com>
To: "x2go-user@lists.x2go.org" <x2go-user@lists.x2go.org>
Subject: [X2Go-User] Usage question - multiple destination sessions?

I have x2go configured on a mac system and I use it to connect to a remote
Linux system. Works fine. However, I would like to be able to open a second
session on a different Linux system. Is this possible? Right now, it appears
that everything hangs when I do that. I?m guessing there are ports that are
being reused ? probably for the display, but I don?t know anything about x2go
configuration files?.

If this isn?t possible, is there some way to get multiple, simultaneous access
to different remote systems using x2go?

Thanks very much,

nbc
?This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that
is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law or may be constituted as attorney work product. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, notify sender
immediately and delete this message immediately.?