Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 15:11:55 -0500
From: Simon Baev <simonb...@gmail.com>
To: Robert Dinse <nan...@eskimo.com>
Cc: x2go-user <x2go-user@lists.x2go.org>
Subject: Re: [X2Go-User] MATE desktop (Ubuntu Mate 15.10) cannot access in
    fullscreen mode

Robert,

Thank you for the advise, but the are complications...

  - I use this remote desktop from two different machines. One has native
  desktop resolution of 4k (didn't have a chance to try your workarounds on
  it yet) and the other one has native resolution of 1680x1050 I tested your
  workaround for fullscreen on 1680x1050 machine and it almost worked. I can
  select closest mode of 1600x900 and panels work OK. But when I set
  resolution to native 1680x1050 they (panels) are no longer accessible. I
  tried to change resolution in GUI and via xrandr -- result is the same. I
  noticed one fact that list of modes in Fedora (hosting machine where X2Go
  client is running), as reported by xrandr is different from the list of
  modes reported on the remote host, but both show 1680x1050 as an option.
  The only difference would be that in Fedora it comes with 59.95*+ rate but
  in the remote host it comes with 60.00 Could this be a reason for native
  resolution not to work in fullscreen mode as expected (with accessible
  panels)?

  - If I configure the session to use entire display, in my case Display 1
  (the only available option), I can use Ctrl+Alt+<left or right> to switch
  workspaces on the remote host but not switch between applications.

Thank you.

--
Simon