I'm trying to see if there's a contact for general support on using X2Go, and maybe feature bug fixing. The linked sites on the Wiki don't seem to have an English version, and there's no obvious contact link or e-mail address. I'm mostly looking for a ballpark idea of cost. (i.e. $xx per hour or $xxx for an estimate for work)

I'm probably looking at issues on the X2Go Client(cross platforms) and a RHEL6 and 7 compatible server (Scientific Linux to be exact)...

Please do contact me if you offer any of these services.
--
James Pulver
CLASSE Computer Group