------

From: "KARL A. WOELFER" <kwoel...@uw.edu>

Hello -
Here is a link with some background, which describes two workarounds :

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user/2368

You would add this to your sshd_config file on the client (Linux) machine, then
restart ssh

#  KexAlgorithms
curve25519-sha...@libssh.org,ecdh-sha2-nistp256,ecdh-sha2-nistp384,ecdh-sha2-nistp521,diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256,diffie-hellman-group14-sha1,diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1,diffie-hellman-group1-sha1

I hope this helps.

- Karl