I'm using x2goclient v 4.0.5.2 on a Fedora 24 system connecting to a Centos 7
system.

When I stop the client and attempt to reconnect, a window pops up saying that there are two sessions, one suspended and one running. If I click on the running session, the client appears to negotiate a connection but does not open a window. Instead it hangs and I have to kill the client. When I run the client again, I see the same two sessions. If I click on the suspended session, it also hangs, but the next time I run the client, both sessions are listed as running. If I select either session and click on terminate, the pop-up window updates to remove the session, but I can't connect. When I restart the client again, both sessions are still there, listed as running.

Any suggestions?

--
Michael Eager    ea...@eagercon.com
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306  650-325-8077