Am 26.03.2017 um 19:52 schrieb Ivan Gomez:

>> Maybe you could instead explain why you believe you need to make your
>> users ignore that warning?
>
> The DNS name is a VIP. There is a load balancer that connects the user
> to one of many servers. When the load balancer connects the users to a
> new backend server, they see the "scary" SSH warning. I understand
> your concern with initially disabling host checking under normal
> conditions, but this environment is highly controlled and the network
> is isolated.

In that case, the sane approach (IMO) would be to use the load balancer
already offered by X2Go - the X2Go Session Broker - which would also
bring the advantage that you can resume sessions and that you have one
central location where you administer the session configuration - the
broker server.
Your X2GoClients connect to the broker, authenticate against it, and in
return they receive one or more "session tiles" to click on.  The
broker-side configuration for those is set up in a way so that they'll
always end up on the machine with the lowest load, unless they have a
suspended session somewhere.
If you want to tinker with that approach, you can install your own demo
setup (say, in VMware Workstation, VirtualBox or KVM) in just a few
steps by following our tutorial here:
<http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:howto:x2gobroker>

The second best approach would be to use your system management tools
(if you have such a large farm of servers, I would assume you're using
something like ansible/puppet/chef) to deploy the same host key to all
your X2Go servers hiding behind that DNS name.

-Stefan

--
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur