Hi ,

I know that it as been discuss at one point in the forum but the thread
ended. We are using a tool call Qestasim from mentor graphc. It use TK a
GUI widget. The probleme is when using this tool in publish application all
the others application seem to freeze and x2go is unusable. This seem to
related to NX in some way becasue i have the same issue with openx. Also
when using in desktop mode it is all fine.. We have a couple of application
with lightweith application written in TK also and it seem a bit slower
with those app. Any hint would be appreciate on how to debug this..

Thanks for your help.

Carl