Ok, the update works !!

Thanks a lot !

Franck

Le 23/11/2017 à 06:08, "> Mihai Moldovan (par Internet, dépôt x2go-user-boun...@lists.x2go.org)" a écrit :
* On 11/17/2017 10:34 AM, Mike Gabriel wrote:
An update version of python(2,3)-wsgilog is available via Debian unstable.

I am currently negotiating with Mihai, who will add that package
version to our x2go-extras repo area.
For Debian Wheezy, Jessie and Stretch, I have uploaded rebuilt python-wsgilog
and python3-wsgilog packages in the extras component.

Users will need to replace "heuler" in your .lists file with "extras heuler" to
get it. Dependency resolution should work fine after that.

For Ubuntu, I took a shortcut and updated our current package override directly,
so no additional codename is required to get the backported package.

No work has yet been done for RPM-based distributions. I guess I'll have to do
that as well at some point.

Mihai