Hi all,

somehow qt5 application windows are not rendered anymore. I think this
came with the upgrade to ubuntu 17.10, but I'm not totally sure. My
desktop is xfce and I only rarely run qt applications - I recently
noticed that qgit is broken and then noticed that not a single qt5
programm works. Applications linked to qt4 seem to work fine.

So when I run qt5 programs, it brings up window, but this just shows
whatever was under that new window, but not the real not content.
Outside of x2go it works fine, of course.

I also just updated x2go to the unstable nightly (Version:
2:3.5.99.12-0~201801110901~ubuntu17.10.1), same result.

Before updating to the nightly build, it complained about xkb errors
when I started qt5 programs, right now nothing except a gtk2 warning
comes up.

Is there any way to trace what is going on? I'm rather clueless about X
debugging.

Thanks,
Bernd