Hi
I'm sure this question has been asked many many times before, but I was
hoping one of you could quickly point me in the right direction. I have a
headless server, and I'm trying to write a file
/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/xxx.conf, but this doesn't seem to be having any
effect. Example 20-dummy.conf
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/p0jqump05s0s9r6/forx2go-20-dummy.conf?dl=0> or
20-intel.conf
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/eqvw4gmtxgn1lh9/forx2go-20-intel.conf?dl=0>
I'd like hardware acceleration, the xrandr command, and kodi to work
remotely. Currently I get errors that look like this:

$ xrandr
xrandr: Failed to get size of gamma for output default
Screen 0: minimum 320 x 240, current 1916 x 1029, maximum 1920 x 1200
default connected 1916x1029+0+0 0mm x 0mm
1280x800      60.00
320x240       60.00
640x360       60.00
640x480       60.00
800x480       60.00
800x600       60.00
1024x600      60.00
1024x768      60.00
1152x864      60.00
1280x720      60.00
1280x1024     60.00
1360x768      60.00
1440x900      60.00
1600x900      60.00
1600x1200     60.00
1680x1050     60.00
1920x1080     60.00
1920x1200     60.00
1916x1029     60.00*

So it seems that x2go does not care about my xorg.conf files at all. Any
suggestions?

Arjun