Hi,

I have been using X2go with a Debian Server and Linux Debian and Windows 7
clients for ages now. Most of the time it works flawlessly, but one thing
that bugs the hell out of me is that copy paste via clipboard from Client
to server does not work reliably. It works most of the time, but then it
just fails, when I copy something, and paste in the target machine, nothing
gets pasted.

Now I want to troubleshoot and fix this once and for all. What causes this
problem, why does copy paste fail sometimes?

Thanks,

Markus

--
*Por sperto kaj lerno ne sufiĉas eterno.*