Hi Brian,

Am 24.08.2018 um 20:10 schrieb Brian Lam:
> Okay so after reinstall, I'm back to square 1.
>
> But at least it helped identify a bug.  Thanks for both of your help.
>
> Unfortunately, I still need to get unstuck urgently ... deadline
> approaching.  Do you know any other system like x2go that's free or low
> cost?  I tried Xming but it's too slow to be useful. Thanks.

Since xkb is something keyboard-related, maybe you could simply set
X2GoClient to not touch the keyboard settings?  No guarantee that this
helps, but might be worth a try ...
Go to the "Input/Output" tab in the session configuration, section
"Keyboard", select "Do not configure keyboard".  See if that helps.
If you're on a macOS client, that won't be available, though.  But I
think your earlier screenshot came from Windows 10, so you might be in luck.

-Stefan

--
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur