Hello,

My question is about not being able to copy and paste strings between two systems via X2Go.
I have two systems which specifications are:
* on the one side, a Linux system:
- OS Debian (Buster)
- x2goserver (v.4.1.0.3-4)
- Openbox (v.3.6.1-8)
* on the other side, a Windows system:
- OS Windows (8.1 Pro)
- x2goclient (v.4.1.2.0-2018-06-22)

Here is the problem:
as long as I copy and paste strings from the Windows system to a console (xterm) in the Linux system, it works fine. If I start, for example, "gvim foo.txt" which contains the string "foo", select "foo" with the mouse and try to paste it in a Gvim or a Notepad running on the Windows system, the string "foo" is not pasted in the Windows Gvim or Notepad. And starting from this point, I cannot copy and paste anything between the two systems. I have to close all the Windows in the Linux system, close the X2Go session and restart a new one to have copy and paste work again between the two systems. And, as soon as I open a document with Gvim in the Linux system, and try to copy and paste strings to and from it, it malfunctions again. Practically, it becomes very unhandy because I regularly need to copy and paste things that way between the two systems.

Can you help me solve that problem?
Thanks and best regards.
--
Léa