On Thu, 20 Feb 2020 11:21:25 +0100
Stefan Baur <x2go-m...@baur-itcs.de> wrote:

> > There must be missing some Debian package I think. Anyone an idea?
>
> You're probably missing the fuse package, or your other server is some
> kind of containerized solution like LXC, where loading modules and/or
> the execution of mount commands is/are blocked.

Hmmm, there is a link called "media" and there it is:

media/disk/_home_richard_x2go/

On the x2go server there was a directory "x2go" but I removed it. The
first time I started the session it was not possible to create a link
"x2go" in /home/richard/ on the server. Is this cached somewhere maybe?

R.

--
richard lucassen
http://contact.xaq.nl/