Glad that changing the version worked for you.
The links on that page link to version 4.1.2.0.  Hopefully, the team will have
a fix for version 4.1.2.2 sometime soon.  That way we can take advantage of the
updates in it.
The version of the server on RHEL6 is definitely buggy in my experience.  I am
presuming you are getting it from EPEL6 for CentOS6, so you are you getting the
same version.  Here I require RHEL7 for those deployments due to the
instability of it on RHEL6.
Josh

On Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 11:14:27 PM EDT, Danilovich, Leonid