Am 21.05.20 um 18:44 schrieb brian:
> I'm using x2go to log into a server that I have woken from a suspended
> state using a wake-on-lan command.
>
> It appears that the server pc is not aware of the x2go connection, and
> returns to a suspended state shortly after I connect with the x2go
> client. About 10 minutes.
>
> Are there keep-alive settings or time-out parameters, or other means
> that can be configured is x2go to prevent this from happening?

So it seems you have some kind of mechanism in place that checks for
active users/connections, and suspends the server if there are none.

Maybe a cron job that checks the output of "w" or "who"?
You will need to amend that to check the output of "x2golistsessions"
for sessions that are in state "R" (which stands for "running").

-Stefan

--
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur