Am 07.01.21 um 15:10 schrieb Rodrigo José Petreça:

> I'm not logged in.
> I've redid the configuration in all possible ways, I tried the client on
> windows and linux.
> On any desktop x2go creates only 1 floating window, but if I call my script
> it does not separate the windows.
>
> Below are screenshots of the client settings for evaluation

Well, "Custom Desktop" is not what you should be using.  As the name
says, that's for Desktops, not for single applications/published
applications. So I'm not surprised that gets you one window that all the
others are confined to, and thus doesn't work for you.

For "Single Application", I doubt that passing parameters is supported -
so please try something like

/usr/local/bin/mytestscript.sh # no "xterm", no "-e" in front of it

instead of

xterm -e /public/shell/radiossh

with /usr/local/bin/mytestscript.sh containing

#!/bin/bash
xterm

and chmod 755 that file.

If that works, try expanding it with, say,

#!/bin/bash
xterm &
xterm &
xterm

which should open three xterms with one single connection, or with
#!/bin/bash
xterm -e /public/shell/radiossh

I know that some applications have a tendency to close their windows too
fast again (thus triggering X2Go's session termination detection
prematurely), which is why single application mode may not be what you
want.  So if you're still seeing issues, please try single application
mode with a command line window (plain xterm), and running your command
from there.  If that works, but directly starting it does not (not even
with a shell script as listed above), then we'll need to go down the
Published Applications & Autostart route.

-Stefan

--
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur