Hi folks,

Another question for you: sometimes I reconnect to an x2go session from a
computer that has a smaller display than the one that I previous connected
from. The problem is that some of the windows now fall partially or fully off
the display. The partial ones are usually accessible by clicking and dragging
their borders until enough of them appears so that the window can be dragged
back in to full view. The usual X11 keystroke/mouse combination for dragging a
window isn't passed through to the x2go session, so this only works on the
high-level x2go window (presumably there is a way of creating a different
keystroke/mouse combination that is passed through).

But for windows that fall completely off the screen, I can't see how to access
them. Any ideas?

I'm using xfce.

Regards,
Michael