Hello everyone !

I would like to configure remote login to CentOS 7 servers using x2go and allow
multiple login with the same user i.e. many users use the same ID and password
to log in at the same time.
Does x2go allow it?

I explain below a little bit more our infra :

  *   We use NIS as user authentication
  *   We have more than 10 different Linux workstations
  *   Each colleague can connect on every workstations
  *   We use generic account for some purpose i.e. many users use the same ID
and password
Do you thing that this is possible to configure with x2go? If yes, what are the
steps to follow? What desktop environment (MATE, XFCE, GNOME ...) will be best
adapted?

Thanks!

ENGIE Mail Disclaimer: http://www.engie.com/disclaimer/