Working at home I want to shutdown my remote computer in the office via
x2go on Friday evening and switch it back on by WakeOnLan on Monday
morning. But no matter if i try to switch the remote computer off by
pressing the 'Shutdown-Button' in the window of the remote desktop or by
entering the command "qdbus-qt5 org.kde.ksmserver /KSMServer
org.kde.KSMServerInterface.logout 0 2 2" in the command line, the
x2go-Server only logs me off instead of shutting down the remote computer.

Is there any configuration option I'm missing or is this the intended
bahviour or are I'm just misunderstanding the documentation?
https://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:usage:desktop-sharing?s[]=shutdown
"...Be aware, that by selecting 'shutdown' within the shared desktop,
the remote system will be turned off!..."

x2Go-Version: X2GoClient V. 4.1.2.3

Thanks a lot,
Tobias