Hello and thanks in advance to those who take the time to respond.

I tried this before and it doesn't work.  I have my x2go client
machine and my x2go server.  The server ( I have tried POP_Os, Ubuntu,
LXLE and Lubuntu) and I am able to install it properly.  My problem is
that from the client side, I use my firewall to send a WOL pocket to
turn on some of the machines which do not stay on 24/7.  The ones that
are always on I just launch the session and I am in.
When I wake up a machine or reboots because of a power outage, I can
use a terminal and log on to the machines via ssh.  I open the ssh
port on the firewall and I can log on just fine.  This is the problem,
while I can log on to the machine via SSH I can't connect with the
x2go client right after the machine boots up.  I have to manually walk
to the machine and log on by entering my user name and password and
then I can connect with the x2go client.  This is not a problem in my
local lab but it is a problem for the remote machines where there
isn't always someone there to log on to the machine so I can then log
on using the x2go client.  Once logged in, no problem, I can lock the
machine, put it to sleep, wake it again with WOL and log on with the
x2go client again and again.

Any suggestions as to where I can look at or what configuration
setting to add or change so I can launch as session and get the log on
screen of the server?

Thanks again

Charlie