Hi Neal,

Have you tried disabling or uninstalling the screensaver on the server?

On Tue, 29 Nov 2022 at 07:54, Neal Becker <ndbeck...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Been using x2go for many fedora releases.  After updating both client and
> server to fedora f37, I have a new problem.  I've tried multiple desktops,
> including xfce and lxde, and have the same symptoms.
> After starting a session, it initially works fine.  When I come back later
> to try to use it, it is frozen.  So I have not disconnected from the
> session and reconnected.  On the client side the screen was locked and then
> unlocked when I returned.  The client did not suspend - it is running on
> A/C power.
>
> The session is frozen and completely unresponsive to input.
> Disconnect/reconnect it's still frozen.  Only terminate/new session will
> unfreeze it.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks
> Neal

Norman Gaywood, Computer Systems Officer
School of Science and Technology
University of New England
Armidale NSW 2351, Australia

ngayw...@une.edu.au  http://turing.une.edu.au/~ngaywood
Phone: +61 (0)2 6773 2412  Mobile: +61 (0)4 7862 0062

Please avoid sending me Word or Power Point attachments.