Hi,

your description indicates that there's too much data that needs to be
transferred. Probably your workload is one that cannot be handled very
efficiently by NX.

You selected ADSL as connection speed. While this will usually be fine
if it matches your true connection speed it also implies some defaults
for the "defer" and "tile" parameters. You might want to change from
ADSL to some other connection speed and see if it helps. You can also
change the "defer" and "tile" parameters individually, check this for
reference: https://github.com/ArcticaProject/nx-libs/issues/802 . For
your setup I think playing with the "tile" parameter could help.

Regarding compression x2go is ignoring the internal defaults that are
derived from the connection speed. So with x2go you always need to
select a compression method and not count on the defaults described in
the document referenced above.

Uli