Hello,

I'm using Windows 11 Home (Version 22H2, OS build 22621.1848) on a Microsoft
Surface Pro 7+. I have the latest version of X2Go client (v4.1.2.2, Qt-4.8.6)

I was able to connect to our lab server using X2Go on the week of June 19th.
However, when I tried to log in today (July 2nd), I got an error message "X.Org
server did not launch correctly after 4 tries".

There is no such problem with my other MSI laptop which is running Windows 10.
It would be great if anyone knows how to solve this error message. Thank you.

Yun-Fei Liu