Hi all,

getting a lot of artifacts on a machine I upgraded from deb11+x2go repos
server packages to deb12+x2go distro packages. (v4.1.0.3-7).

I though about going for x2go repos, but deb12/bookworm isn't mentioned,
should I go for the x2go repos or stick to the deb packages?

Client is Ubuntu 22.04LTS with v4.1.2.2 which has worked alright for various
x2go servers so far.

Server hardware changed, too, before was Ryzen 3000, now is intel N100 in case
that matters.
Connection settings are LAN plus default compression method 16m-jpeg, tried
2m-jpeg, too. (Too many options btw or too little explanation on differences)

Appreciate any advice.