On Mon, 7 Jan 2002 11:16:57 +0100
Lars Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Now I am doing some projects of dbxml,but meet some problems to list the =
> > file name of the xml documents in a specific collection.
> > I do not know how to acquire a specific collection object instead of =
> > just a collection interface, so I can not use the methods provided by =
> > the collection object.=20
> > Could you please give me some suggestions to lead me out of the  hot =
> > water?=20

Which methods would you like to use in your application which aren't
part of the Collection interface?

You can retrieve a specific resource of a collection by name. Simply
use getResource(String id) to get the proper resource (xml document).
If you don't know the id of your document use listResources() to get
an array of all resources in this collection.