My genuine apologies for asking for an update so soon, but an insidious bug
listing favourites was included in the last update which appears to be
affecting a larger number of users than I originally believed. (and a couple of
other minor bugs are fixed too)

 *addon - script.skinshortcuts
 *version - 0.3.1
 *url - https://github.com/unfledged/script.skinshortcuts.git
 *revision - cf9823a8817ce360a06dc16439281c18ce47d8cb
 *branch - RepoFixes
 *xbmc version - Gotham

With Thanks
 Andy Morton