On 09-03-16 21:16, Marcel van der Veldt wrote:

Hi Ronie,

I am very, very sorry but a serious bug was discovered in the skin this morning causing it to render completely unusable on a skin reset as the default settings/values aren’t applied. I completely missed this when doing my tests.

Would it be possible for you to do another pull ?

Sorry again for the trouble.

Cheers,

Marcel

PS: Sent the mail again because I accidentally replied to your personal account instead of the mailinglist

well, a bunch of cookies isn't going the get you off the hook this time ;-p

please have a look at the wiki guidelines: http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on_rules#Updates:/ "Keep in mind that add-ons in the official repository should be considered //stable//. // //This means that they should be well-tested before you submit them for inclusion."

/frankly, the best practice is to provide test versions of your skin on the forum. let users test them for a week or so and if no issues pop up, submit it to the repo.

all three versions have been updated, thx!

cheers,
ronie