On 19-07-16 01:33, Cooper Beilby wrote:

Hi Ronie,

I’ve fixed the issues with the undefined id and the wrong window names. Can you pull latest git revision.

I can recreate the issue with the menu, but it appears to be a skinshortcuts issue as I do not define any submenus, nor do I have any reference to window 1101 in my mainmenu definition.

I fixed the issue by letting the menus rebuild after clearing out the skinshortcuts addondata folder (userdata/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/) as even reseting the menus in the dialog didn’t seem to work.

I’ll raise this issue in the skinshortcuts thread as it looks like when the hub menus are built in Eminence 2, skinshortcuts has a bug which is causing it to use them for submenus also (Hence the wrong label localisation when switching skins).

Cheers,

Cooper.

please reply to the addon mailing list as well instead of just to me ;-)

added, thx!

cheers,
ronie