Elver Race #2 will be held this Saturday, Feb 15 at 9 AM. Registration will be held in
the park shelter from 8-845. Distances will be approximately 4-5K for the short race
and 8-10K for the long race. The course may include sections that we don't normally
use for the night races. We will also include a "first-timer race" of approximately
3-4K for youngsters and other first time racers. Fees will be $6/8 for adult
member/nonmembers and $3/5 for full time students. There will be no fee for the "first
timer race".

I could use a few volunteers to help with registration, timing and marshalling the
course. Please contact me by email or at 224-4550 if you can help. Thanks to the
volunteers that helped with last night's season opener!!

Ned