From: rlucasa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 8:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Joseph King
Subject: [XC] Friend in need

Madnorski's.  Word has it our favorite park ranger Karl Heil has been
"displaced" (read banished) from Blue Mounds to the wilds of Gov. Dodge
State Park. I don't know how Karl feels about this, however the name of the
supervisory type person to contact is Ruthie  Badger  at 275-3260.  I
believe our community needs to voice our appreciation of Karl and of all his
effort.   Perhaps we need to forward this message on to some of our mountain
biking brethren.  I'll be calling on Friday.  Thanks, Rob