Carol Ricker wrote:
Let's not forget too that we might be skiing on chopped up ice! I have not heard single mention of this, but of course, 40 today in Hayward is going to lead to some might hard trails when it gets cold tomorrow. They'll have to chop it up or we'll have serious injuries. It doesn't look like much fresh snow is going to fall. The ice might be faster, anyway, with those cold temps.

Good point Carol -- it actually got up to 43 F in Hayward today.
Now I'm wondering about a klister for a kickwax binder...

--
Scott Bachmeier  University of Wisconsin - Madison / SSEC / CIMSS
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~scottb