From: Scott Bachmeier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 9:59 AM
To: xc
Subject: Re: [XC] Sunday funday

Another round of appreciative applause from the crowd! Thanks to
the other club members who brought their roller skis for demo --
I think I spent more time on roller skis yesterday than I have
in the past 8 months combined! Our 3-year-old daughter's only
complaint was that she didn't get to roast as many marshmallows
at the bonfire as she wanted.

Great photo on the MadNorSki web site, of an un-named club
member leaving it all on the snow...

--
Scott Bachmeier  University of Wisconsin - Madison / SSEC / CIMSS
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~scottb