Parks Dept says Elver is being (or has been groomed) this morning and Odana to follow,
probably this afternoon.  Some folks are breaking trail (striding) in the Arboretum
this morning.....

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Ackerstein [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 9:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [XC] where the heck do i ski ?

i can't figure this town out - 5 inches of new snow, but i drove around all
morning looking for a groomed skate track and . . . NADA !! can anyone
advise me on where i might find some skating this afternoon in town ?
neither elver nor odana GC were groomed - will that happen later ?

still trying to get the madison scene down . . .

dan a.