Even when they groom Blue Mounds with the tracks on the side, it doesn't
seem possible to avoid messing up the classical tracks if skating (it's so
narrow). Don't get me wrong- I love to skate at Blue Mounds, but it seems
more respectful of our classical comrades to refrain from skating when there
are tracks.  Opinions?