The skiing today at McMiller was great. We got another 4 inches of snow today on top of a decent base. Not sure if they will groom tonight, but if they do, it will be another great day tomorrow (here is the number to check on grooming and conditions: 252/594-6202). Good skis can be used. It is suppose be cold for a while. I'd say there is a fair chance there will be skiing at both McMiller and Nordic next weekend. If so, it would be fun to try and have a low key, no fee race at either one of these places next weekend. Maybe we could revive a much shortened version of the old Esker Odyssey. With email these days, it seems like you can wait and decide at the last minute if it will work to have a race or not - the Arrowhead race this year was a prime example. Anyone interested or is everyone hanging up the skis for the season? Feel free to email me with thoughts on this and if you would be interested it the snow holds.

Randy