On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 08:36:21 -0800, Alexander Larsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Thu, 2007-02-22 at 10:17 -0600, Kent Schumacher wrote:
I run a business LTSP installation, and the last thing I really want is
a whole bunch of useless directories in my home directory, my file
selectors (gnome), and in my file manager.  There has to be an easy to
set policy that completely disables this behavior...

Sure. Set enabled=false in the system or per-user config file.

I'd prefer to remove the config file to remove functionality. This
would make it easier for scripts to detect with [ -f ]. If config
file exist specific directories could be disabled by commenting them
out (not specifying them).

--
Octavio.