On 1/13/2011 12:59 PM, Vincent Untz wrote:
(quickly replying to this mail before I go out, will read the rest of
the thread tomorrow)

Le mardi 11 janvier 2011, à 11:57 -0500, Jeff Mitchell a écrit :
On 1/10/2011 6:30 PM, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
hi...

super-massively-belated-response(tm) ...

On Thursday, October 14, 2010, Vincent Untz wrote:
It's all at http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xdg/xdg-specs/

  + free media player: currently in gitorious. Want me to import it?

yes, i think that would be good. should be passed by whomever is currently
maintaining it, of course.

That'd be me, who kicked Vincent repeatedly over the last six months
to try to get this going...but somehow I seem to have missed the
first email in this thread (and it's not in my list archives). Odd.
But, yes please.

Want me to import it now, or do you want to get an account first so you
can update the spec later on?

I have an account.

Please import it now.

Thanks,