On Mon, 2005-02-21 at 19:59, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello,
>
>    I am using Java 1.4.2, XDoclet 1.2.2 and Ant 1.6.2.
>
>    When I put the ejbdoclet tags in my java source file for my bean
> and then run javadoc through Ant I get the following warnings:
>
> warning - @ejb.interface-method is an unknown tag.
> warning - @ejb.ejb-ref is an unknown tag.
> warning - @jonas.ejb-ref is an unknown tag.
> warning - @jboss.ejb-ref-jndi is an unknown tag.
> warning - @weblogic.ejb-reference-description is an unknown tag.
>
>    I have defined following tags (bellow) for mute all xdoclet tag
> warnings, but it seems all tags containing minus (-) char within
> the name are problematic and warnings occured in spite of that.

Known Javadoc problem.
(http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=4920381 and a couple
of similar ones)
It used to be tags containing a ":" that gave this problem, so we
changed ours to use the "." instead.  Then they "fixed" javadoc to make
hyphens a valid separator too, and a bunch more of our tags started
giving these errors instead...

They say it's fixed in 1.5.  I don't know if that's been backported to
any subsequent 1.4 release.  Also, the issue above mentions escaping the
hyphens with a backslash, but I don't know if that breaks the XDoclet
templates.  Give it a try and let us know :-)

Andrew.